Postdoctoral Researcher, Computer Science, Multimedia Understanding
National Institute of Informatics (NII), Japan
- March 9, 2020: Our paper "Imageability estimation using visual and language features" got accepted for a short paper and poster presentation at ACM International Conference on Multimedia Retrieval (ICMR) 2020.
- February 29, 2020: Our paper on "Estimating the imageability of words by mining visual characteristics from crawled image data" got published in the journal MTAP, Springer. doi: 10.1007/s11042-019-08571-4
- February 18, 2020: I successfully defended my Ph.D. thesis entitled "Quantifying the mental image of visual concepts". I will join Prof. Shin'ichi Satoh at the NII, Tokyo from April 2020 as a Postdoctoral Researcher.
- Language and vision
- Multi-modal content semantics
- Computational psycholinguistics
My other websites (outgoing links)