PhD student, Nagoya University, Japan
- September 28, 2019: Our demo on "Browsing Visual Sentiment Datasets using Psycholinguistic Groundings" got accepted for presentation at the conference MultiMediaModelling (MMM2020) in January 2020 in Daejeon, South Korea. doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-37734-2_56
- July 10, 2019: My Ph.D. research has been accepted for the ACM Multimedia 2019 Doctoral Symposium in October 2019 in Nice, France.
- June 5, 2019: I joined a joint-research project with NII, Tokyo, Japan. I'll stay at NII from Mid-June to Mid-July and continue research from Nagoya afterwards.
- August 10, 2018: Our paper on "Estimating the visual variety of concepts by referring to Web popularity" got accepted for publication in the journal MTAP, Springer. doi: 10.1007/s11042-018-6528-x
- Language and vision
- Multi-modal content semantics
- Computational psycholinguistics
My other websites (outgoing links)